Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Tel or Fax of Kodak Lab

  1. #1
    marjan
    Guest marjan's Avatar
    Hi!

    I sent my film more than a month ago to Kodak Lab, and still didn't get it back. Usually it takes less than 14 days :-((.

    Does any of you know the phone number or fax number (or even e-mail???) of this lab:

    Kodak lab
    Albert Schweltzer Gasse (i think 4)
    Wien (wienna)
    Ostereich - Austria


    Thank you in advance

    ------------------
    yours,
    marjan

  2. #2
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Marjan - the details I have are -

    Kodak Photo Services SA
    Avenue DeLonge-Malle 1
    CH-1020 Renens
    Switzerland

    Ph: 41 21 63 10600
    Fax: 41 21 63 10150

    I don't have the email address with me at the moment -- the person I've dealt with there is Erika Piquet - she has always been helpful to me

    Good luck!

    Scot M www.mango-a-gogo.com


    ------------------

  3. #3
    #Pedro
    Guest #Pedro's Avatar

    Post

    Simply write a letter to where you?ve sent the films, including the mailer numbers you?ve kept for each roll. With this numbers they should be able to identify your roll. All films are developed in Lausanne/Switzerland, but you should enter in contact with the Kodak lab to where you?ve really sent the films.
    Pedro

    ------------------

  4. #4
    marjan
    Guest marjan's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks... I already got it the next day I posted these message (Murphy's laws work)...


    ------------------
    yours,
    marjan

  5. #5
    yak
    Guest yak's Avatar

    thanks for the numbers anyway

    ------------------
    'be the one who is it'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •